We regretfully want to inform you that we are canceling all of the demo days ranging from the dates 03/09/2020 – 04/30/2020.

Due to the new updates with the coronavirus we are wanting to postponed the events we have scheduled until further notice. With all the traveling that we have to do to make the Beta USA demo days possible we feel that it would be a smart choice to hold off on the events until this issues is resolved or is less of a treat to all of us. We want to make sure that all of our staff and future Beta owners are safe and healthy before moving forward with the demo events.

We do plan on rescheduling the following event below once the we feel the issues have been resolved.

We will post all of our updates regarding the Demo Tour on our website, please keep an eye out for the new dates that will be releases after May 2020.

Beta USA appreciates your patients with this matter and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.